Our next WSGA Board Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday September 18th in our live chat room. Access is via the events drop down menu. The meeting starts at 6:30 PM.
During our last board meeting which was earlier this week, we voted in our new Vice President. Please join us in welcoming JTCoffree (Jessie) as the WSGA’s new VP! She is filling the position that Squirrel50 vacated the position and was voted in to fill our vacant treasurer position. We are now fully staffed and all vacant positions are filled.
The next WSGA Board meeting will be on Wednesday July 17 (two weeks from today) in our live chat room. Access is via the events drop down menu. The meeting starts at 6:30 PM. Board members please submit your reports will the secretary before 7/14/19.
As of today, the Spot The Ape tag game is live. Find a Spot the Ape tag and redeem it for an ape coin at the Going Ape X event on 8/18/19. To find out where the tags are hidden, go to the Snag The Tag website: https://www.snagthetag.com/
The next WSGA board meeting is scheduled for Wednesday May 15 @ 6:30PM via our online chat link on our website. You can find the link under the “Events” menu. This meeting is open to all.
The votes have been counted and the results are in! Congratulations to our new 2019 Elected Board!
- President – Chris Brue (Mc3Cats)
- Vice President – Deb Cox (squirrel50)
- Treasurer – No Candidate
- Secretary – Jim Tollefson (Terrible Ts)
- 48 North –Cliff Slaughterback (crs98)
- Cache-Cadian – Eugene (Gene) Reed (Mr. Gadget #2)
- Inland Empire – Jerry Martin (Martin 5)
- Olympic Peninsula – Erin Comstock (bluecanoe)
- Puget Sound –Antoine Pin (Winos_Seattle)
- South Central – Patrick McColley (TeamPAST)
- Southwest – Vicki/Brian Knott (The Supeknotts)
The next business meeting of the WSGA board will be held on 3/20/19 starting at 6:30 PM in our live chat room. You can find the link to the live chat via the “Events Menu”. This meeting is open to all.
Going APE 2018 – preorders for SWAG are now live. Event pre-sales will end July 2, 2018!
Very limited items will be available individually at the event!