- January Board Meeting - With the new year comes some changes at the WSGA as our board meetings go. Our next meeting is scheduled for 1/15/20. We are in the process of migrating our meetings from the current IRC-style of meetings to Microsoft Teams video conference meeting. This will speed up our meetings significantly and we should get a […]
The Washington State Geocaching Association (WSGA) is a nonprofit recreational club supporting geocachers and geocaching across the state of Washington. WSGA promotes social and recreational activities for geocachers, and works with land managers to ensure support for geocaching on park lands. We currently have seven chapters and more than 350 members across Washington State.
WSGA exists to:
- Promote geocaching as a fun, family-oriented outdoor activity that increases awareness and appreciation of the environment and our parks and trails.
- Provide opportunities for participants to enjoy geocaching and to socialize with other geocachers.
- Educate park systems and land managers about geocaching and its benefits.
- Increase awareness and support of geocaching through interaction with other outdoor groups and the public.
- Encourage low-impact geocaching and promote stewardship of our natural resources.
- Support “Cache In Trash Out” activities to help maintain parks and trail systems.