Pardon our Dust…
We’re in the process of updating the WSGA website, while we’re working you may find features and information are incomplete. We’re working to move content from the old site as quickly as we can. If you have an questions on the updates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July 2017 WSGA Board Meeting - Our next WSGA Board meeting will be held on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 6:30pm in the WSGA chat room. If any members have anything they want brought up, please contact your Chapter Rep. All are welcome to attend.
The Washington State Geocaching Association (WSGA) is a nonprofit recreational club supporting geocachers and geocaching across the state of Washington. WSGA promotes social and recreational activities for geocachers, and works with land managers to ensure support for geocaching on park lands. We currently have seven chapters and more than 350 members across Washington State.
WSGA exists to:
- Promote geocaching as a fun, family-oriented outdoor activity that increases awareness and appreciation of the environment and our parks and trails.
- Provide opportunities for participants to enjoy geocaching and to socialize with other geocachers.
- Educate park systems and land managers about geocaching and its benefits.
- Increase awareness and support of geocaching through interaction with other outdoor groups and the public.
- Encourage low-impact geocaching and promote stewardship of our natural resources.
- Support “Cache In Trash Out” activities to help maintain parks and trail systems.