- Board meeting – November 2018 - Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, the WSGA has moved its board meeting to November 13th at 6:30 pm. Members are welcome and encouraged to attend. You can attend from anywhere in the world by going to https://www.wsgaonline.org/chat/. You can view the proposed Meeting Agenda here.
The Washington State Geocaching Association (WSGA) is a nonprofit recreational club supporting geocachers and geocaching across the state of Washington. WSGA promotes social and recreational activities for geocachers, and works with land managers to ensure support for geocaching on park lands. We currently have seven chapters and more than 350 members across Washington State.
WSGA exists to:
- Promote geocaching as a fun, family-oriented outdoor activity that increases awareness and appreciation of the environment and our parks and trails.
- Provide opportunities for participants to enjoy geocaching and to socialize with other geocachers.
- Educate park systems and land managers about geocaching and its benefits.
- Increase awareness and support of geocaching through interaction with other outdoor groups and the public.
- Encourage low-impact geocaching and promote stewardship of our natural resources.
- Support “Cache In Trash Out” activities to help maintain parks and trail systems.