hydnsek
post Nov 23 2013, 01:03 AM
Post #1

President

Group: Individual Member
Member No.: 180
Chapter: Puget Sound
Expires: 12/31/2014

Every fall since 2010, we've surprised our members with a Member Bonus - free swag to thank you for your support of WSGA and geocaching in Washington. Sweet!

This year, it's our new Seattle Pathtag (2014), featuring the Space Needle, Mt Rainier, and the Seattle skyline. The Needle glows in the dark! The pathtag should arrive in your mailbox within a couple weeks; Individual and Associate members receive 1, and Family members get 2.

The custom back is our WSGA Give Back, which is also available as a custom back for anyone's pathtag, in any metal. The $0.10 per-tag cost goes to WSGA, which we can use for future member goodies.

Starting Jan. 1, we will be selling the Seattle Pathtag online in 5-packs on the same page as our 2014 Washington coin.

--------------------
Not all those who wander are lost.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Geomomrockz
post Nov 23 2013, 10:11 PM
Post #2

Group: Family Member
Member No.: 2,198
Chapter: Inland Empire

That is great!! Thanks! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Peach&Pete
post Nov 27 2013, 10:26 AM
Post #3

Group: Family Member
Member No.: 1,222

QUOTE (hydnsek @ Nov 23 2013, 01:03 AM) *
Every fall since 2010, we've surprised our members with a Member Bonus - free swag to thank you for your support of WSGA and geocaching in Washington. Sweet!

This year, it's a new pathtag, featuring the Space Needle, Mt Rainier, and the Seattle skyline. The Needle glows in the dark! The pathtag should arrive in your mailbox within a couple weeks; Individual and Associate members receive 1, and Family members get 2.

The custom back is our WSGA Give Back, which is also available as a custom back for anyone's pathtag, in any metal. The $0.10 per-tag cost goes to WSGA, which we can use for future member goodies.

Starting Jan. 1, we will be selling these online in 5-packs on the same page as our 2014 Washington coin.

Beautiful!!! Can't wait to get them, and will likely buy some to spread around. Love all the WSGA does for its members.

Happy Thanksgiving from Peach & Pete!!

+Quote Post
Papa Ski
post Nov 30 2013, 08:17 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 2,286

Those look great! I will be watching the mailbox. smile.gif Hopefully I will find it before TheWeeSkis otherwise I will lose it again. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Papa Ski

"I am a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down. -Abraham Lincoln

+Quote Post
ConwaySuz
post Dec 8 2013, 06:14 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 2,079
Chapter: 48 North

Just got my beautiful Member Bonus Pathtag in the mail. THANK YOU!!!

+Quote Post
lucymogus
post Dec 9 2013, 02:18 PM
Post #6

Contributing Member

Member No.: 106
Chapter: Inland Empire

Ooh, just got my pathtag. Like it a bunch. And if I squint my eyes just right I can envision the Spokane clock tower in that sky line!! Thanks WSGA.

--------------------
2012 WSGA Treasurer

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2014 - 02:11 AM