hydnsek
post Oct 22 2013, 10:19 PM
Post #1

President

Group: Individual Member
Member No.: 180
Chapter: Puget Sound
Expires: 12/31/2014

I'm thrilled to announce the appointment of Louie Bliss (Nicole Bliss) as the new Park Liaison Manager.

This is WSGA's most important appointed position, supporting the club's founding purpose of working with land managers in support of geocaching. The Park Liaison Program has grown substantially since I created it in February 2010, and it has become a valuable asset to park systems and the geocaching community.

A former Groundspeak lackey with experience working with park systems, Nicole is the perfect person to lead and evolve the program, working with our geocaching liaisons and the land managers. Please contact her about park issues going forward, or if you're interested in becoming a liaison.

We also have two other new appointees: jcar as Campout Advisor, and Hippychick1620 as Merchandise Manager. All appointments are made by the President and approved by the Board.

Here are the current appointed positions:

Park Liaison Manager - Louie Bliss
Geocoin Manager - NepoKama
Merchandise Manager - Hippychick1620
APE Event Director - hydnsek
Campout Advisor - jcar
Webmaster - Right Wing Wacko

--------------------
Not all those who wander are lost.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Madam Pomfrey
post Oct 23 2013, 09:27 PM
Post #2

Group: Membership Lapsed
Member No.: 1,858
Chapter: Puget Sound
Expires: 12/31/2013

QUOTE (hydnsek @ Oct 22 2013, 11:19 PM) *
I'm thrilled to announce the appointment of Louie Bliss (Nicole Bliss) as the new Park Liaison Manager.

This is WSGA's most important appointed position, supporting the club's founding purpose of working with land managers in support of geocaching. The Park Liaison Program has grown substantially since I created it in February 2010, and it has become a valuable asset to park systems and the geocaching community.

A former Groundspeak lackey with experience working with park systems, Nicole is the perfect person to lead and evolve the program, working with our geocaching liaisons and the land managers. Please contact her about park issues going forward, or if you're interested in becoming a liaison.

We also have two other new appointees: jcar as Campout Advisor, and Hippychick1620 as Merchandise Manager. All appointments are made by the President and approved by the Board.

Here are the current appointed positions:

Park Liaison Manager - Louie Bliss
Geocoin Manager - NepoKama
Merchandise Manager - Hippychick1620
APE Event Director - hydnsek
Campout Advisor - jcar
Webmaster - Right Wing Wacko

That's great news! I appreciate all the hard work and dedication of the entire WSGA leadership! Thank you!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 01:28 PM