PaneledZero
post Sep 23 2010, 09:57 AM
Post #1

Group: Membership Lapsed
Member No.: 676
Chapter: Inland Empire
Expires: 12/31/2011

Hey Guys/Gals,

I wanted to know where I could buy some WSGA Merchandise. I have been to Cache Machines and to Geowoodstock and saw a bunch of members that were wearing WSGA Sweatshirts, hats, lanyards, etc..

Were those items on sale for a limited time? I would like to see them brought back if they are no longer available. I would be interested in buying some.

Thanks for your assistance!

Kaleb
PaneledZero

I ment WSGA Merchandise, fast typer, I didn't see it until after I posted this.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hydnsek
post Sep 23 2010, 12:28 PM
Post #2

President

Group: Individual Member
Member No.: 180
Chapter: Puget Sound
Expires: 12/31/2014

Hi Kaleb,

Thanks for asking and your interest in WSGA-branded merchandise. Contact our treasurer, jcar, and I'm sure he'll be glad to sell you stuff mail-order, depending on what we have.

Yes, we sell WSGA goodies at some events, but not every one (we don't have the resources or demand to give every chapter rep their own traveling 'store'). Yes, we want to have an online store - it's been on the list for a while! - but it's a question of priorities, programming resources, and legal/liability issues. Keep in mind we are a small nonprofit club, not a commercial enterprise. So selling stuff isn't a primary function, and we need to be careful how we handle merchandise so as not to run afoul of state/federal tax laws; we're currently working that out. Thanks for understanding.

--------------------
Not all those who wander are lost.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2014 - 06:07 AM